Calendar
OCTOBER 2014
S M T W T F S
    1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
235091
Fall Carnival
October 31
View Details 226137
Daylight Savings Time Ends
November 1
View Details 176490
FAITH Outreach
November 3
View Details 208262
Wednesday Dinner
November 5
View Details 174712
ROCK Meeting
Recurs Every Week
Next Event: November 5
View Details 220807
Veterans' Day Service
November 9
View Details 174712 174712 208260
Ladies Legacy Meeting
November 22
View Details 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712 174712
Service Schedule
Sunday School                             10:00 am
Sunday Morning Worship         11:00 am
Sunday Evening Worship           6:00 pm
Wednesday Worship/Youth       7:00 pm
Contact
Phone: (864) 878-6927

Address:107 Mauldin Lake Road
           Pickens, SC 29671

Email: lakeviewbaptist@bellsouth.net

Lakeview Baptist
Welcome to LakeviewBaptist.net!

God-Exalting, Gospel-Centered, and Grace-Motivated
Have a question about Lakeview Baptist Church? Email us! 





Prayer Needs
Eugene Powell Family
Randy Phillips
Barbra Turner
Melvin Howard
Cindy McCollum
Linda Peterman's Mom
Ella Mae Alexander
Tim Slattery's Mom
Lakeview Christian School



To add a prayer need email us at lakeviewbaptist@bellsouth.net
Twitter Updates
»   Without a vision (of God) the people perish. That will ultimately be the undoing of America no matter what we may otherwise blame it on.

»   "80% of God's specific will for my life is clearly revealed in the Bible. The other 20% will take care of itself"--Jerry Bridges

»   "Sometimes when we get overwhelmed we forget how big God is." AW Tozer

»   Church membership is a commitment to help one another make it to heaven.--9Marks

»   “Jesus smashed two of the rich young ruler's assumptions: Christianity is something you can ADD and something you can DO.”--Tim Keller

Follow michaelcbelcher on Twitter
Sound of Grace
Sermon Videos
                                           
Wednesday, October 1, 2014

WED Sermon Video
WED Sermon Audio
Bulletin


Sunday, September 28, 2014

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

WED Sermon Video
WED Sermon Audio
Full WED Service
Bulletin


Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wednesday, September 17, 2014


WED Sermon Video
WED Sermon Audio
Full WED Service
Bulletin


Sunday, September 14, 2014

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WED Sermon Video
WED Sermon Audio
Full WED Service
Bulletin


Sunday, September 7, 2014

Wednesday, September 3, 2014


WED Sermon Video
WED Sermon Audio
Full WED Service
Bulletin